Friday, September 10, 2010

Sunday brunch at the Palm Beach Breakers

I have just returned with brunch at The Breakers with my family and was the most beautiful and impressive experience of a potentially may have. As you pull up to the room every guest is warmly welcomed and greeted warmly by the valet attendants. You go in the Grand Lobby and WOW! You are the splendor of the opulent glory to participate. We know that only visit some reason "The Breakers" This is one of the most memorable experiences you will ever be.In the middle of the lobby is the most extraordinary fresh flower arrangement that would rival any botanical garden. The Breakers have "Greeters" in the lobby to accompany and guide the guests of the resort to its proper destination within the property. Greet and welcome you with a genuine smile and a welcoming nature. My family and I were headed to the circle, the famous hall where "The Breakers held on Sunday brunch. This is not a cliché, but it was not an ordinary Sunday brunch. IAnticipating this wonderful opportunity for more than a month, and is much higher than I ever could have imagined. Not for me just one thing in a restaurant, summarizes the entire experience, but the combination of many parts equaling the whole.

The service was spot on. I do not have a table of guests, including me, have to find their server and ask for something in relation to their needs. It was as if each server, and requirements relating to the tables of guests and the expectedbefore you could even ask for more than coffee or champagne, they were filling the empty glass or plate. The view over the Atlantic Ocean was fascinating and intriguing to sit and enjoy your mimosas and graze the rich culinary stations, attracted to your liking.

"The Breakers" Sunday Brunch is a buffet brunch and there are food stations for just about every food group you can imagine. Any food ad was "seasoned", ifextraordinary fresh flower arrangements and artistic sculptures of fruits and vegetables. As with most of the sculptures brunch buffet station is the "showpiece", but it was in my humble opinion, very juicy, like the carving station, dessert station, in any case "took the cake." I have never seen a dessert presentation so abundant and unnecessary, with so many choices, fruit cake, chocolate truffles, cakes and mousses, cookies, muffins, and is exactly what I remembered. TheSeafood display was so luxurious, fresh and juicy, it was thought that the shrimp was directly your plate. So was the fresh fruit and cheese display, the bright colors of fruits and the sweet smell of fruit that you want to be good and eat their fruit, which I did and yes they were the best strawberries I've ever had !

The selection of pasta dishes were rich and perfect as ham, roast beef and chicken. Each product was as if the trendcarte service. The baby lamb chops were cooked to order and the sushi is hand rolled in front of you. The traditional breakfast items like eggs Benedict, bacon, French toast and waffles made to order were simply indulgent and worth every single bite.

The Mimosa and Bloody Mary were abysmal. We were drinking mimosas at my table and I do not think I've ever seen my glass, half glass was immediately filled with freshly squeezed orange juice and beautifulBubbles.

So yes in a heartbeat I would go back to "The Breakers" for Sunday brunch. And I recommend that for every possible occasion, go ahead and pamper and treat very important moment in your life with a food and wine in general and the unique experience that will stay with the memory that last a life taken at The Breakers Palm Beach.

The Breakers Palm Beach
1 South County Road
Palm Beach, FL 33480
(561st)655-6611

No comments:

Post a Comment