Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hurricane Wilma - Waiting for the storm - Delray Beach, Florida

Here in Delray Beach, Florida, we are still awaiting the arrival of Wilma. It seems that now is the day Monday. could be a look at the weather channel we have in line for a direct hit with the eye of Wilma, when you slam the east coast. I have lived for years in South Florida for 8 and I do not think that I retire here. Tired of hurricanes.

Right now is a game of patience. The lines at the gas station is more tolerable. Few homeowners have put their hurricaneBlinds. I am waiting for the weekend. It will be my luck that started with rain going to raise the time I put up the shutters in aluminum window. Already the space of life for taxes, it was better to go and see if my electric screwdriver is loaded.

For the past few years, two hurricanes have been without electricity for 12 days. To cool down I would go for a drive with the CA. I looked like 12 days a year. Yes, I have a good supply of food, lanterns, batteries and a 12Shotgun. I have not bought a generator and I do not feel like buying one now. If I did last year, FEMA should be reimbursed if I bought one. After what happened in New Orleans, maybe I should not feel guilty for a generator paid for by taxpayers.

I'll post after Wilma passed just in case anyone is interested, as it is dressed in Delray Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment